Goulburn Health Hub Medical Centre Is offering a Medical Reception Traineeship
About the position
The successful applicant will have a desire and passion for this professional field and be committed to completing a Certificate III in Business Administration Traineeship; with full support and encouragement to develop skills to launch your career forward.
You must be eligible to complete a Certificate III in Business Administration*
Proposed start date is November 2016, however, a start date prior to November 2016 can be negotiated subject to finalizing recruitment, security and medical clearances.
In order to be accepted to complete this traineeship you must not have completed previous traineeships / apprenticeships or certificates
*Please Note: to ensure you meet the criteria please visit www.traineeship.net.au/eligibility.html
· Pro-actively make / reschedule appointment on the Best practice software system
· Maintain data accuracy and integrity for all records
· Preparation of correspondence, reports and other documentation
· Provide general office administration support including scanning / faxing & Photocopying
· Undertake invoicing and financial management tasks
· Participate in continuous improvement activities to streamline office management
· Maintain and develop effective working relationships with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders
· Apply a sound knowledge of organization policies, procedures, key personnel and organizational structure
Skills & experience
· Intermediate to Advanced computing skills; particularly Microsoft applications
· Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
· Ability to work within a team or as an individual
· Have the ability to plan and prioritize work to achieve job outcomes within defined time period
· Commitment to safety, quality and the principles of continuous improvement
· Ability to deal with confidential matters with discretion
· Polite telephone manner & very customer focused
How to apply
To be considered for this opportunity, YOU MUST apply by sending your resume to
email@example.com, Subject: Traineeship, Attention: Kristy Tate
We are unable to consider your application if it is not received in this way.
Interested applicants MUST have attached a copy of their current resume and cover letter addressing the above selection criteria for your application to be further considered.
To be eligible for appointment, applicants will require a security and medical assessment.
Please Note: Traineeships are for a 12-month period only, a permanent role is not necessarily guaranteed at the completion of the traineeship.
Applications close on Friday 21st October.